Copenhagen is the city of contrasts: the city, where there are 5 times more bikes than cars; the city where drugs are sold near the Danish Parliament; the city, where nobody works overtime, but everybody has enough; the city, where modern architecture looks harmonious with architectural solutions made 400 years ago. Therefore, no surprise that you have been interested in this city and you have decided to come here. The danish capital is considered one of the expensive destinations in Northern Europe. Nevertheless, in this city it is possible to have a good time without a million in a pocket. To do so, we have developed a number of "budget sightseeings" offers:
1. Copenhagen for beginners – if you have come to Copenhagen for the first time, this is the offer for you
2. Royal treasury – a visit to the most popular castle of Copenhagen, Rosenborg
3. Christiania tour – a look at how the strangest Danish capital dwellers live
4. The oldest monarchy in the world – learn about the life of modern Denmark
5. A trip to Carlsberg brewery – meeting Carlsberg Empire
Have nice walks in the Land of the Vikings!
Or send your requests to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 20 66 30 93 and we will make you visit to Copenhagen unforgettable. Do not forget to indicate the desired date of the tour, the name of the hotel, where the plan to live in Copenhagen, the number of participants and your mobile phone for communication. You request will be replied within 24 hours.