If you are looking for something new or unusual, then you have come to the right place. Each trip we offer is exciting in its own way, but here we tried to collect the most extraordinary trips in our range.
1. Designer Copenhagen. Duration: 3-3.5 hours. During the excursion we will learn about the best-known brands of Danish designers and will hear their stories of success. We will see examples of eternal design, fashion and style classics, which are still in today despite the fact that they were created 50 or 100 years ago. The price of the tour is from 200 euros. Pay attention that the tour should be ordered at least a week beforehand, otherwise we cannot guarantee the tour. Read more about "Designer tour" here.
2. In Hamlet's footsteps. Duration: 3 hours. This is a customized tour for the curious and those who love Shakespeare. You will have to walk a lot, be in the historic centre of Helsingor, learn the legends of the Danish history, find out about the greatest work by Shakespeare, enjoy sea air and views of the Swedish coast. Attend to the fact that the tour should be ordered at least a week beforehand, otherwise the price may be subject to changes. The tour price is from 320 euros for 1 - 3 persons. Read more about "In Hamlet's footsteps" tour here.
3. Meeting the area of Christianshavn. Duration: 2 hours. Welcome to the area, built by king Christian IV in the early 17th century. Today it is a very picturesque place thanks to the canals, boats and ancient architecture, but it has not always been so. We offer you a walk to the medieval times to find out the history of these old streets, buildings and monuments of Christianshavn. The tour price is from 150 euros. Read more information about "Christianshavn tour" here.
4. Christiania walking tour. Duration: 1 – 1.5 hours. Here we will have to meet one of the most controversial places in Copenhagen. This is the heaven for hippies, place where light drug trading is non-stop, in the 24/7 format. The tour price is 100 euros for a group of up to 5 people. Read more about "Christiania tour" here.
5. A journey across fairy-tales of Andersen. Duration: 2 hours. If you have come to Copenhagen with children, we offer you to go on a tour based on the fairy-tales by Andersen, during which we will recollect his great works and will visit places, described in many of his tales. The tour price is from 150 euros. Comming soon...
6. An individual tour is also possible: this way you can order any tour of any duration and select the most interesting places for yourself. In addition to tours we also provide free services of organizing and planning your trip to Denmark, meeting at the airport, transfers and assistance in hotels. The price of transfers should be agreed on case by case basis.
Send your requests to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 20 66 30 93 and we will make your visit to Copenhagen unforgettable. Do not forget to indicate the desired date of the tour, the name of the hotel, the number of participants and your mobile phone for communication. You request will be replied within 24 hours.