If you are interested in Copenhagen and you would like to learn more about this city, you should definitely “treat yourself” to this city tour. These tours will open Copenhagen to you in the way it is seen by the locals. It will give you an opportunity to get a feeling of this city, learn its special features and love its comfort. During the excursion you will feel as if you were at your best friend’s place, who will prompt, lead, explain and tell everything that can be interesting for you personally.
Things to Do in Copenhagen:
1. Grand tour Copenhagen. Duration: 3 hours. Your guide in the land of the Vikings has prepared lots of interesting stories about famous people of the city, about historic places and events. The price of the tour is from 160 euros for two people. Pay attention to the fact that the tour should be ordered at least a week beforehand, otherwise the price may vary. Read more about the city walking tour here.
2. Copenhagen by bike. Duration: from 2 hours. If you like spending time actively and efficiently, a bike is the most suitable means of transport – here you combine pleasure and usefulness. Our guide will take you for a ride in the centre, quays, with the sea and fresh air, where people enjoy settled and well-ordered life, and a number of other landmarks in Copenhagen. The tour price is from 150 euros for two people. Read more about the cycling city tour here.
3. Copenhagen by car. Duration: 3 hour. We will show you the most interesting places in the city travelling by car. If you wish, we will visit the area of ultramodern architecture and the dream area for all hippies Christiania. The tour price is from 200 euros for 1 - 4 people. Read more about the car sightseeing tour here.
4. Copenhagen by bus. Duration: 3 hours. Welcome to the capital of the Danish kingdom. Using the hop on / hop off tour we will see the most popular sights of the city, hear numerous exciting stories from the past and present of Copenhagen, learn why this city is called the ”Pearl of Scandinavia” and what makes it so unique. The tour price is 200 euros. Read more information about the bus sightseeing tour here.
5. Three royal castles in one day. Duration: 7 hours. If you want to relax like a king or a queen, we invite you on a tour to the royal castles of northern Zealand: the castle of Frederiksborg with its famous fountains and water canals, royal residence Fredensborg and the castle of Kronborg, better-known as Hamlet’s castle, in the town of Helsingor. We will travel around the suburbs of Copenhagen, where you will learn the secrets of each castle and will enjoy wonderful Danish scenery. The tour price is from 500 euros for two people. Read more information about 3 royal castles tour here.
6. ”Palaces of Copenhagen” tour. Duration: 5 hours. If your time in Denmark is really limited, but you would like to learn as much as possible, we offer you a tour to three royal palaces in Copenhagen: Rosenborg, Amalienborg and Christiansborg. Beautiful nature, unusual architecture, an intensive course on the history of Denmark, and the ocean of positive emotions are guaranteed. The tour price is from 300 euros for two people. Read more about "Palaces of Copenhagen" tour here.
7. Christiania walking tour. Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours. This is one of the most controversial places in Copenhagen, a place where the most bizarre representatives of the Danish capital live, the dream of all hippies that came true, a place where the words of the equality and fraternity are more than just words, supported with a good portion of weed, which can be freely bought and smoked here. Tour price 100 Euros for up to 5 people. Pay attention to the fact that the tour should be ordered at least a week beforehand, otherwise the price may vary. Read more about Christiania walking tour here.
8. An individual tour is also possible: this way you can order any tour of any duration and select the most interesting places for yourself. In addition to tours we also provide free services of organizing and planning your trip to Denmark, meeting at the airport, transfers and assistance in hotels. The price of transfers should be agreed on case by case basis.
9. For disabled people and for the people with limited mobility we have developed special highlight tours, which you can find in our section ”Accessible tourism”.
Send your requests to our e-mail: email@example.com or call us at +45 20 66 30 93 and we will make you visit to Copenhagen unforgettable. Do not forget to indicate the desired date of the tour, the name of the hotel, where you plan to stay, the number of participants and your mobile phone for communication. You request will be replied within 24 hours.