We submit documents for consideration, but the originals must be presented in person, at least 1 day prior to the wedding ceremony. Therefore, when you travel to Denmark you should bring:

1. For the citizens of the European Community:

o Passport

o Birth Certificate

o An extract from the register indicating your marital status.

o In the case of divorce - relevant documents, that you have been divorced.

2. Citizens of countries that are not members of the European Community:

o valid passport and a Schengen visa

o Birth certificate, translation in english

o Declaration of marital status, notarized translation in english

o Certificate of residence, notarized translation in english

o Information about the marital status of the registrant 

o In the event of divorce: divorce certificate with notarized translation in english 

o In the event of the death of the former husband / wife: Death Certificate with Apostille and translation

All inquiries must be no older than 4 months, "Statement on the marital status" must include the following information: name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, current address, citizenship and current marital status.

All documents for the marriage have to be translated in English, German or Danish language and officially certified by the organization authorized to translate documents.

See you in Copenhagen!

Send your requests to our e-mail: info@denmark-travel.com or call us at +45 20 66 30 93 and we will make you visit to Copenhagen unforgettable. Do not forget to indicate all your wishes, necessary information about you and your future spouse and your mobile phone for communication. You request will be replied within 24 hours.

To the top

In Copenhagen


  • Copenhagen
    Havebo 6, Valby
  • +45 20 66 30 93,           +45 23 41 56 09