If you want to taste Copenhagen and see what is the Danish food about. It is not a secret that people travel to learn something new, see new places and get new experiences. This fully applies to city attractions, traditions of the country, local residents and of course, food. We suggest you go on a gastronomic trip in Copenhagen in a company of our local guide, where you will taste traditional Danish food and visit the most popular spots of Copenhagen.
- Duration - 4 hours
- Private walking tour across traditional Danish food in the most popular spots of Copenhagen
Tour starts: City hall square, Dragon fountain
Tour ends: Copenhagen city center
City hall square
Copenhagen's oldest bakery
The church of Our Lady
The old University building
Crystal Clear street
Pedestrian street Strøget
The Round tower
Historical part of Copenhagen
The oldest cheese shop in the city
- Several types of Danish pastries in Copenhagen's oldest bakery
- Smørrebrød, Danish open faced sandwich. You take a piece of rye bread, butter it, then put a leaf of green salad on it, add some meat or fish, fresh vegetables on top, decorate it with some toppings and your smørrebrød is ready.
- Apple wine Æbleau, prize-winner of the international arena
- Organic hot dog. A soft bun, grilled sausage, pickled cucumbers, fried crispy onions seasoned with mustard, ketchup and Danish souce remoulade create such a taste harmony that we simply have no right to pass by.
- Dessert Flødebolle, which is based on thinly sliced almonds, creamy meringues and Polynesian vanilla. Then comes beaten egg whites with sugar and it is all covered with dark chocolate.
- Danish cheeses Danbo, Esrum, Havarti, Danablu in the oldest Copenhagen’s cheese shop.
During the tastings, we will talk about the Vikings, Danish kings of the past, the monarchy and the current Queen Margaret the 2, about the Danes, modern Denmark and the philosophy of "hygge". You will find out what is the capital of the Danish kingdom today and why people living here have been recognized for several years in a row the happiest nation in the world, despite the fact that they pay almost the highest taxes in the world. Oh, what to say, you have to try it! See you in gastronomical Copenhagen!
The price for the "Nordic Food Tour Copenhagen" INCLUDES:
The price does not INCLUDE:
|Number of people in your group||1 - 3||4 – 6||7 – 10|
|Price per group in EUR||250||275||300|