If you have decided to come and see Copenhagen, company "Denmark travel" will be happy to help you select the best options of accommodation, meals and entertainments. Search for accommodation is one of the key solutions of your coming holiday, because a hotel room is not just a room, but your personal space, consequently, it should be as comfortable and affordable.
Unfortunately, the number of stars the hotel has or the description of the service is not always true. In order not to be disappointed in the chosen hotel we strongly recommend you to ask for our advice and assistance, as we know the specifics of the hotel business in Copenhagen.
Unusual hotels in Copenhagen - CPH Living - a hotel boat and design hotel Alexandra, all the rooms which have been recreated with historical accuracy the time of the great Danish designers of the mid 20th century.
In Copenhagen there are around 180 hotels, all of them are different and have their own specific features:
- if you want to stay somewhere on water, boat hotel "CPH Living" is at your service.
- looking for privacy, while you are in Copenhagen, please check “Central hotel”, where you will find onle one room available.
- if you like retro style, then “Radisson Blu Royal”, will suit you, as one of its rooms is left the way it was made for the opening in 1960.
- if you want to stay in the most famous hotel of Copenhagen, welcome to ”Hotel D’Angleterre” where such well-known people as Gustav Mahler and Søren Kierkegaard, Winston Churchill and Walt Disney, Grace Kelly and Bob Dilan, Michael Jackson and Madonna, Bruce Springsteen and Claudia Schiffer stayed at different times.
- if you are keen on hi-tech and would like to have free access to Tivoli, you should go to hotel "Nimb", where each room is equipped with Bang & Oluffsen equipment.
- if you like maritime style and Michelin restaurants, then come to “Admiral hotel”, whose renovation cost 70 million danish crowns in 2004. It was at that time that maritime theme was chosen as dominant for the hotel, and restaurant “Salt” opened there, too.
- if you want to live in the biggest hotel in Copenhagen, then you should choose “AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen”, which is located in the area of unusual architecture Ørestad.
In Copenhagen you will find hotels of any level from student hostels to premium class hotels. You select the necessary level of service and comfort for yourself, and we will be pleased to prompt whether you have made the right choice.